This session is in addition to the talk I'll be giving about more general templating strategies during the conference program and will focus on getting into the nitty gritty of developing Joomla templates using our framework and other zen products.
What will it cover?
The session will be indepth and technical and cover the following:
- Introduction to the Zen Grid Framework and the tools of the trade.
- How to create your own custom template with the Zen Grid Framework.
- Understanding layouts, media queries and custom template overrides.
- Creating your own styles and adding effects using jQuery.
- How to use Zentools as your one stop module for displaying content.
- Creating advanced K2 layouts with Zenkit and the Zen Grid Framework
We are taking bookings
We have just started taking bookings for the session and there are limited places so please ensure you book early. The cost of the three hour session is $95 AUD and will be held on Thursday 17th January, 2013.
Full workshop program
As I mentioned I'm pretty excited about the line up for this Joomladay. For a full run down of the conference and workshop schedule check out the Melbourne Joomladay website.
Still a chance to win a free ticket to the Melbourne Joomladay
I'll be announcing the winner of our free ticket to the Melbourne Joomladay give away early next week - so if you will be in Australia in January and want to come leave a comment on that blog post and you could be the lucky recipient of a ticket to this exciting event.blog comments powered by Disqus