Today we have migrated Joomlabamboo to our new unified portal including:
- Members migration : https://member.joomlart.com
- Membership info migration
- Product downloads : https://member.joomlart.com/downloads/joomlabamboo
- Support and helpdesk : https://member.joomlart.com/forums/t/joomlabamboo
Read this announcement carefully as it affects everyone.
Missed news on the Unified Portal ?
Read this Introductory blog post : https://www.joomlart.com/blog/everything-you-need-to-know-about-our-new-unified-portal
How does the Unified Portal affects you?
Read this launch announcement : https://www.joomlart.com/blog/new-unified-portal-is-live-must-read
Have issue with login?
- Read this : https://member.joomlart.com/forums/d/81-don-t-panic-read-this-first
- Or send quick email to [email protected] and we will help you out.
- The Support will now be handled by the Unified Portal forums.
- Please post new support queries in new system.
- The Joomlabamboo forum and ticket system are now read only.
- Downloads are also handled by the new Unified Portal and can be accessed from the user dashboard.
- The download section of Joomlabamboo will be redirected to the new portal.
Login to joomlabamboo.com
- Login link has been redirected to the new Unified Portal: https://member.joomlart.com/login
Everything that you need to know has been covered in the Launch Blog Post : https://www.joomlart.com/blog/new-unified-portal-is-live-must-read