Support Forum

Please note that this forum is only available to you in read only mode. In order to contribute to this conversation you will need to renew your subscription.

Layout of Modules under Module Positions - Module Width

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Hi is there a way tho change the size of modules which are selectable in the template layout under "Module positions"? The width is changeable under "Responsive Layout" only.
Thanks
  • Joachim Schwarzkopf
  • 12 Month Developer
  • 16 posts
The administrator has disabled public write access.
I have to admit that I am not sure what exactly do you mean by that? Can you please give some example, what exactly are you trying to achieve?
  • mihha
  • 12 Month Developer
  • 711 posts
  • 44 Thanks
The following user(s) said Thank You: Joachim Schwarzkopf
For example in the Module Positions view I have main module then next to it sidebar 1 and then sidebar 2. If Iwant to shorten the width of sidebar 1 i can do it only under responsive layout but not under Module Position. Where can I change the width of a module in the layout?
  • Joachim Schwarzkopf
  • 12 Month Developer
  • 16 posts
You can change the width in the Responsive view and that is the only way. I have to admit that I don't see a reason to duplicate functionality in multiple screens
  • mihha
  • 12 Month Developer
  • 711 posts
  • 44 Thanks
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
The following user(s) said Thank You: Joachim Schwarzkopf

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers