Support Forum

• Page:

transition effect not working

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

i just installed captify and its pulling and linking to the K2 content, but i cannot get the transition text overlay to work at all. I have tried all settings. I really want to use this module as it will be perfect for our site.

site is: www.vinecatcher.com/joomla2

Positioned on the left main body column.

Please help!
  • dkbenningt
  • Free Extensions
  • 3 posts
The administrator has disabled public write access.
You need to download/install/publish the JB Library plugin to get this effect to work.

www.joomlabamboo.com/joomla-extensions/jb-library-plugin-a-free-joomla-jquery-plugin

Ed
  • Ed
  • LIfetime Developer - Big Bamboo
  • 1693 posts
  • 45 Thanks
thanks for sending that, i have it installed now. However, the script doesnt work and when going back between pages, the image upload display breaks.

I have looked over the jquery but no other modules seem to be having issues. All the settings are correct according to the setup instructions.

Please help!
www.vinecatcher.com/joomla2
  • dkbenningt
  • Free Extensions
  • 3 posts
it is now creating issues with other image loading on the homepage. When you first see the images, they may work, but then when you click via the k2 slideshow feature module then click back on Home, the images are broken.

Thanks
  • dkbenningt
  • Free Extensions
  • 3 posts
There are a couple of things to do or check. Within the JB Library plugin turn off the LazyLoad effect (at the very bottom of the settings). Now go to your Joomla Tools menu and 'Clean Cache as well as Purge Expired Cache. Refresh your site making sure your browser cache has been cleared as well. Another area I'd like for you to check is the folder permission settings (CHMOD) of, .media/k2/items/src/'. All of these folders (media, k2, items, src and cache) need to be set at CHMOD 755. I installed the lofk2slideshow into Joomla Bamboo's Rasa template and with a few adjustments to the slideshow I was able to display both the lof-slideshow and JB's Captify module.

Ed
  • Ed
  • LIfetime Developer - Big Bamboo
  • 1693 posts
  • 45 Thanks

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers