Support Forum

Please note that this forum is only available to you in read only mode. In order to contribute to this conversation you will need to renew your subscription.

Is it so complicated to place free templates in the download area (as a free template category)?

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Hi! Modern design studios usually place free templates in the download area, too. I mean the respective free template category of the download section. Please consider that. ...When your former customer like me visits your website after a long pause and wants to have a free template, he first can't understand how to get it since there is no download area for him anymore. Only after I lost some time I noticed how I can download the free template. But before that I wrote a post on the matter, which wouldn't have been written if you would have made the very simple thing I mentioned above. So what do you think...when I'll visit your website next time? :)
Thank you.
  • universeman
  • 12 Month basic
  • 17 posts
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Hi

Just in case any other user is reading this thread - its

www.joomlabamboo.com/joomla-templates/zenbase
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
Regarding the feedback I'll pass that on

At the moment however we have only 1 free template so this may be something we change when we release a new free template (we don't have an eta for this at the moment)

Thanks again for the post

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers