May 2016 - Joomla 3+ Template
Grid4 is the fourth incarnation of the Grid series of themes. It features a smattering of new layouts and designs for the modern photographer, making it a perfect choice for your next Joomla based photography website. More
Grid 4 is a child theme of the Buildr template ...
Grid4 features a discrete use of the Build.r parallax behaviour. It's super easy to add an image beneath a row of content and have it slide and parallax it's way up the screen. You can control the base height of each row, the colour of the transparent overlay, the size and speed of the image and more. It's a flexible solution that gives you the ability to control the parallax the way you want it to behave.
The key design element featured in all of the Grid templates has been the use of a striking marginless 9 image grid. The grid used in the Grid4 templates comes from our powerful Zentools2 module with a range of caption effects, styles, overlays and behaviours.
Grid4 also makes use of the background module position in the Build.r template and creates a striking sliding zentools2 backstretch slideshow that sits beneath your content and an elegant pixel grid overlay. You can control the height of the slideshow, the images that appear here and a ton of other display elements.
A slimmed down quickstart package
Grid4 also comes with our new and improved quickstart packages. Rather than add the full documentation and feature overview for Grid4 we have provided a quickstart package that will definitely provide you with a quick start to your next project. It's built around a common site structure with relevant categories and pages for services offered, work down, a meet the team section with a contact form. In fact to all thats required to start fresh with a new project is to install the quickstart package and delete this page and the corresponding menu item, then your site is ready for you to start adding your content.
Experience superb page speeds.
The above page speed result was tested on a standard content page on the Grid4 demo, with some small tweaks to the default template settings and our standardised .htaccess file.
Other key features of the Build.r Template
- High performance out of the box
- Extensive font control with access to a sensible Font Stack, Google fonts and Typekit.
- A selection of responsive menu options including Toggle Menu, Off canvas, Select and Stacked.
- Dropdown menu with 3 types of animated effects.
- Accordion menu to transform any vertical Joomla menu into an accordion or panel menu.
- Dedicated one page mode to turn any page or website into a one page website.
- Hidden Panel for displaying modules like user logins.
- Off canvas position for displaying less important content on the page but off the screen.
- Built in css3 effects to make each rows slide, bounce or fade in as the user scrolls.
- Handy tools like back to top buttons, sticky menus, image lazy load and more.
- Granular control over responsive breakpoints to target where your design breaks.
- Social sharing and social network integration.
- Developer friendly architecture, for users who want to bypass the interface and dig deep into code.
- Bootstrap2 and Bootstrap3 compatibility.
- One page mode
- Font Awesome 4 font icon support