Support Forum

Please note that this forum is only available to you in read only mode. In order to contribute to this conversation you will need to renew your subscription.

alignment change after updating zentools

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Paul--

I've just installed the Quickstart for Highline2 and upgraded to Zentools2 to v.2.3.2.

In doing so, I have somehow altered the alignment of the category tags. (i.e. - services, works, news...) in the grid1 position on the home page. Where do I go or what do I do to drop the tag down to just below the line as it originally showed?

shorecrestboosters.org

--Michael
  • BWbamboo
  • LIfetime Developer - Big Bamboo
  • 218 posts
  • 2 Thanks
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Paul--

Now that I compare it with another Highline 2 site at the same stage of development I see other problems/changes.

If you compare taborjazz.com with shorecrestboosters.org you will see what I mean.

(I'll take a couple of screen shots and upload them. I have a new Apple computer and I'm swimming a bit.)
  • BWbamboo
  • 218 posts
  • 2 Thanks
Here are two image shots from my trusty Windows computer. (Wow, never thought I say trusty and Windows in the same sentence.)

I noticed the light grey line at the bottom is misaligned also. I image if I fix one the other will follow.
Attachments:
  • BWbamboo
  • 218 posts
  • 2 Thanks
Solved. Under theme in Zentools I had to create a new master css file. Easy fix.
  • BWbamboo
  • 218 posts
  • 2 Thanks
Last Edit: 7 years 6 months ago by BWbamboo.
ah yes after update if any odd things happen recompile the master css

Thanks for the update

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
With next versions new functionality can be added and it needs to be recompiled for the css to display correctly

You could compile the master css file in any zentools2 module

Cheers
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers