Support Forum

Please note that this forum is only available to you in read only mode. In order to contribute to this conversation you will need to renew your subscription.

what position to look for in the Template Designer to control my Text (as a Content in an Article)

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

hi Paul.

6) what are the names of the different categories which have been used in the 'stacked' example on your site ?

7) Should I create a stacked webpage by myself, would it be really required to create a category, what if i do away with that?

(I want to have another Background Image than the one on the previous page with the Gif Animation Background >> so I would need to create a new Category, and a NEW Menu ? Right? With a New Style Template ??)
  • Nicole Beeckmans
  • 6 Month Developer
  • 46 posts
The administrator has disabled public write access.
As said , I want to create a new Webpage, with a Stack zen module.
I take inspiration from your demo, to build this new Webpage, :
This in mind thus, Still trying to understand, your quickstart demo:

4) in the module > menu > menu assignment : which menu needs to be created and or picked up in order the module to function properly ? there are scores of menus and categories checked boxes: are they all necessary for the required 'stacked' effect (as appearing in the demo) ?

5) when i try to have answer to the previous question, i go to Menu Manager?? in the demo quickpage, in joomla! admin, what Menu or SubMenu to pick, which has the required Article: the one which will load for me the zen stack Module we talk about now?
  • Nicole Beeckmans
  • 6 Month Developer
  • 46 posts
Sorry this is the one Post with the right title.

As said , I want to create a new Webpage, with a Stack zen module.
I take inspiration from your demo, to build this new Webpage, :
This in mind thus, Still trying to understand, your quickstart demo:

4) in the module > menu > menu assignment : which menu needs to be created and or picked up in order the module to function properly ? there are scores of menus and categories checked boxes: are they all necessary for the required 'stacked' effect (as appearing in the demo) ?

5) when i try to have answer to the previous question, i go to Menu Manager?? in the demo quickpage, in joomla! admin, what Menu or SubMenu to pick, which has the required Article: the one which will load for me the zen stack Module we talk about now?
  • Nicole Beeckmans
  • 6 Month Developer
  • 46 posts
paulus103 wrote:
1) what to write in 'count' now it's set to 10, why?

Count is the number of items set to display

e.g. 10 images, 10 articles etc

Depending on the content source and the layout selected in the zentools2 module

yes, but do I control the number of items (images, articles,...) by tweaking this number?
or is it automatic?
if you say "depending" then it's automatic. so why do i need to have this choice of tweaking or not? that's the logic of my question.

Nicole
  • Nicole Beeckmans
  • 6 Month Developer
  • 46 posts
Yes the count controls the number that displays

"depending" I was referring to the different display types e.g

slides in a slideshow
grids item in grid layout
Instagram posts
gallery items from gallery content source etc

Count works for all the different layouts apart from single item gallery
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
With the previous points are you still looking for help with these?

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers