Support Forum

Please note that this forum is only available to you in read only mode. In order to contribute to this conversation you will need to renew your subscription.

I've run out of gridrows, suggestions?

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Hi Friends!

www.rennyrussell.com

There are a number of different formats I'm using for modules below main content, and some have photos as backgrounds, some colors, and I need one more row for a new color, but I've run out.

I've assigned #grid4, 5, 6, bottom and footer to specific styles, but need one more.

Can you point me to suggestion for custom css that identifies 3 articles for which the grid17 wrap can be changed?

Specifically, for the articles under Artwork, I want those galleries to have a different side background.

Thanks!
  • swellking
  • 12 Month basic
  • 420 posts
  • 1 Thanks
Last Edit: 7 years 2 months ago by manh.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Hi There,

Very sorry but I don't quite understand the question

"Can you point me to suggestion for custom css that identifies 3 articles for which the grid17 wrap can be changed?"

Can you clarify what you are looking to do?

been a long week
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
Have you tried dragging modules into different positions?
or
having the position widths set so modules on the same row drop below each other?

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers