Support Forum

Please note that this forum is only available to you in read only mode. In order to contribute to this conversation you will need to renew your subscription.

Menu within a module within a menu issue

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Hi,

For reasons too lengthly to post here, I have several menus within a module within a menu that are not displaying correctly. Once hovered upon but nothing clicked, that entire menu then disappears but the module remains within the menu.

3aaa.asia

see Level 1 Program Locations, Level 2 Program Locations, or SunChild Program Locations for examples. If you refresh the page, they show up again.

Thanks,
Helen
  • Helen Nunley
  • LIfetime Developer - Big Bamboo
  • 1024 posts
  • 3 Thanks
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Hi Helen,

Not 100% I'm following but can I check are using the latest buildr template

e.g. JB_Buildr_J3+_v1.3.2.zip

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
Hi Paul,

Yes, v1.3.2.

Just go to Level 1, activate the dropdown child menu/module, roll your cursor over it and off and back again and the module will be empty, like magic!

Helen
  • Helen Nunley
  • 1024 posts
  • 3 Thanks
Hi Helen,

In the module settings for the menus that show as modules, are they set to only show one level?

Some of the items are getting the class 'parent', and because of the structure of the markup, those items are getting a style of display: none after the dropdown closes.

If the module is only set to show one level of items the the template should not add the parent class to the items.

Regards,

Rob
  • Robert Went
  • 2210 posts
  • 196 Thanks
Thanks Rob. I found another way since this would not work with more than one level.
  • Helen Nunley
  • 1024 posts
  • 3 Thanks
Thanks for the update

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers