Support Forum

Please note that this forum is only available to you in read only mode. In order to contribute to this conversation you will need to renew your subscription.

Shrink Logo on Sticky Menu

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Good Morning,

Apologies if this has been asked before but I cannot seem to find an answer in the forum.

I am using the Buildr template and trying to configure the effect that many websites have whereby once you start scrolling the menu bar shrinks in height and the Logo with it.

Right now I am using the 'standard' theme to get the page-wide-menu and I have the Logo and Menu modules in the logo position. The logo is a png image, medium size stretching the menu bar to the same size. As the user starts scrolling I would like the logo to shrink in size to allow for the whole menu bar to also shrink to short bar.

I was wondering if anyone knows how to implement the effect. Can this be achieved using configuration only? If not, I guess CSS and JS files would have to be changed, has anyone done this?

Many thanks in advance for your support.

Conrado.
  • Conrado
  • 3 Month Basic
  • 6 posts
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Hi Conrado,

Sorry for the delay on a reply

Do you have a link for the site?

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
Hi Paul,

Apologies, I missed your response. The Website is hellopadel.org, though currently I have do not have the Logo as it was stretching the menubar position too much. Shall I add it again to the left of the menubar in the menubar position?

Cheers,
Conrado
  • Conrado
  • 3 Month Basic
  • 6 posts
Hi Conrado,
You can try something like this in your custom.css:

html.fixed #logo img{height:60px}

Where 60px reflects the height of the menu area - so you may need to tweak that a little.
Thanks
  • Anthony Olsen
  • LIfetime Developer - Big Bamboo
  • 23925 posts
  • 788 Thanks

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers