Support Forum

Please note that this forum is only available to you in read only mode. In order to contribute to this conversation you will need to renew your subscription.

I dont get it or presets not working

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

I dont get it or the presets are not working like i think they works...

I have a STYLE "[Elevación]-Inicio" to which I select at start "XERO" in "PRESETS", then make changes in colors, etc... and click SAVE THEME (Blue button).

It displayed that changes were saved to XERO theme... ok.

After that, without doing anything else I wrote in the text box "[Elevacion]-Inicio" (to save the preset with the same name as the buildr style name) and click SAVE THEME (blue button again).

Then I click on "SAVE AND CLOSE" STYLE to save the associated style with the preset of the same name.

In another page, reloads the final page and all BAD. THE PRESET IS NOT THE ONE I'VE BEEN WORKING ON.

IN FACT, I HAVE TO RELOAD THE "XERO" PRESET WHICH HAS ALL THE CHANGES....

If I reload "[elevacion]-inicio" preset which saved inmediatly after saved with "Xero" name, it is completely wrong... its another preset....

So, how the hell do I SAVE a preset in other name than the original "XERO" ?????

In fact I have realized that I can ONLY work on XERO theme (bug ???)
  • APAZO
  • LIfetime Developer - Big Bamboo
  • 75 posts
Last Edit: 7 years 8 months ago by APAZO. Reason: fix
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Hi,

It sounds like you are doing the right thing.

Here is the doc with a screencast
docs.joomlabamboo.com/joomla-template/buildr-documentation/style/saving-presets

If you are following the workflow detailed there please create a ticket with J login details and we will look deeper.

On a side note:
So, how the hell do I SAVE a preset in other name than the original "XERO" ?????

I know you are frustrated but we are trying to help you as quickly as possible. It may be a language issue but I would kindly ask you to refrain from using language like this.

Thanks Anthony
  • Anthony Olsen
  • 23925 posts
  • 788 Thanks
Yes, after two days and many hours or frustration I dont seem to be able to write properly, sorry about that (and I'm not english and some expresions in my language are not *bad* language but *common* language).

Sorry again.
  • APAZO
  • 75 posts
Thanks I understand and assumed that was the case :) Just wanted to mention it.
Does that document help?
  • Anthony Olsen
  • 23925 posts
  • 788 Thanks

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers