Support Forum

Please note that this forum is only available to you in read only mode. In order to contribute to this conversation you will need to renew your subscription.

100% height?

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

What i want to achieve?

When the users enters the page I only want them to see the menu and a background image filling the whole page and if the users SCROLL the page down the viewport, showing the content as usual.

You can see what i want in www.notblank.es

What I've done:

I'm using the "buildr - Backgrounder " as a copy to my home page.

I have put a background image in the "LOGO" row (Where the menu is) and i want the ROW to be 100% height.

NOT BACKGROUND TO *ALL* THE CONTENT.

So the image in the background must fill 100% height.

So how to make a module,a row or a container use 100% height and still allowing to scroll down?.
  • APAZO
  • LIfetime Developer - Big Bamboo
  • 75 posts
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Hi there,

Build.r doesnt have this built into it at the moment. You can obviously have an image behind a row and it will fill the height of the container or have the image for the entire page and go underneath other content.

I will add this in the next update though as I think this is a good idea.

You actually need some javascript for this to work properly so I will add this to an update early next week. If you create a ticket with ftp details I will do this for you on Monday.

Thanks Anthony
  • Anthony Olsen
  • LIfetime Developer - Big Bamboo
  • 23925 posts
  • 788 Thanks
The administrator has disabled public write access.

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers