Support Forum

Please note that this forum is only available to you in read only mode. In order to contribute to this conversation you will need to renew your subscription.

Site Blank

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Unsure as to what has happened.
Site at www.growthpointag.com.au is visually blank

View code gives me the following ...
<!DOCTYPE html><html xmlns=http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml xml:lang=en-gb lang=en-gb dir=ltr class="com_content view-featured itemid-101 en-GB home j38 responsive-disabled layout- rendered- -menu zen-grid" data-navcollapse="" data-gridcollapse=""><head><base href=https://www.growthpointag.com.au/ /><meta http-equiv=content-type content="text/html; charset=utf-8"/><meta name=description content="Growth Point Agribusiness ... facilitating agribusiness change across regional Australia"/><title>Growth Point Agribusiness - Home</title><link href="/?format=feed&amp;type=rss" rel=alternate type=application/rss+xml title="RSS 2.0"/><link href="/?format=feed&amp;type=atom" rel=alternate type=application/atom+xml title="Atom 1.0"/><link href=/templates/medica/favicon.ico rel="shortcut icon" type=image/vnd.microsoft.icon /><link rel=stylesheet href=/media/plg_jchoptimize/assets/gz/0/a31655ff0ac14afb473f797f9ffb3fad.css /><style>html>body{font-family:}h1,h2,h3,h4,h5,h6,blockquote{font-family:}#navwrap li a,#navwrap li span{font-family:}#logo h1,#logo h2,#logo h3,#logo h4{font-family:}{font-family:}</style> <script src=/media/plg_jchoptimize/assets/gz/0/2d729ca16d7e25a80c1af7d8bec9c563.js></script> </head><body><div id=zen-wrap><div id=top-overlay> <a id=home-link name=home-link></a> </div><div id=grid-wrap> </div><footer id=footerwrap class="wrap zen-footer " role=contentinfo><section class=zen-copyright><div class=zen-container> </div> </section> </footer> </div> </body> </html>

Viewing the site via proxy server is ok.
3 computers 4 browsers and all have the same issue.
If this me or for everyone?

Any thoughts about the issue?
Thanks
  • Andrew
  • 12 Month basic
  • 509 posts
  • 20 Thanks
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Ended up doing a restore from backups on a reverse daily basis and finally got a functional one.

Now to update alterations I made in the meantime.
No idea what happened.
  • Andrew
  • 12 Month basic
  • 509 posts
  • 20 Thanks
A totally white screen is normally a fatal php error

If you can access the admin then you would turn up error reporting to maximum and see if any error is generate

Sometimes the error is in the source code view so that is worth checking
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
If you can't get into the admin try then going to the configuration file and changing the error reporting level manually

If it is neither of those then I would have checked the error log of the account in cpanel

Sorry it went wrong for you

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
Thanks Paul ... salutary reminder.
Should have done that before I did the roll back
Thanks muchly
  • Andrew
  • 12 Month basic
  • 509 posts
  • 20 Thanks
Thanks Andrew

Fingers crossed it doesn't happen again

Best of luck

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
The following user(s) said Thank You: Andrew

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers