Support Forum

Please note that this forum is only available to you in read only mode. In order to contribute to this conversation you will need to renew your subscription.

ColourShift2 Demo Site - Under 'Zentools> Filter' - Not Enough Spacing Around Filterable Text Links

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Hi,

On your demos site, I wanted to confirm that the filterable text links were purposely designed to almost sit on the images - I noticed that for pretty much all the examples on the 'Filer' page, the filterable text links/options are almost touching the images?

z-textistooclosetoimages-demo_joomlabamboo_com_index_php_themesep16.png

Regards,
Aadil
  • Aadil
  • LIfetime Developer - Big Bamboo
  • 292 posts
  • 13 Thanks
The administrator has disabled public write access.
...As always, using latest firefox, win. 10, 1920x1080.
  • Aadil
  • 292 posts
  • 13 Thanks
Also, while on the topic of zentools2 (in the same template), the icons on the 'accordion' page examples look like they're 1px, or so, too far to the left (instead of being perfectly aligned in the centre of the icon background circle):

z-iconsarentalignedinthemiddleitlookslikeitsmoretotheleft-demo_joomlabamboo_com_index_php_themesep16.png

I believe the other examples on the page, that have icons but are surrounded by a square background, might also be a nudge too far left (but I'm judging purely from what I see from the naked eye).

Regards,
Aadil
  • Aadil
  • 292 posts
  • 13 Thanks
Hi Aadil,

The filter styling is the module styling rather than any template

As with the accordion its module dependant

I will try and ask about this tomorrow

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
The following user(s) said Thank You: Aadil

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers