Support Forum

Please note that this forum is only available to you in read only mode. In order to contribute to this conversation you will need to renew your subscription.

Feature Request: Zentools2 Gallery settings & Fade Timer

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Three feature requests for Zentools2:

1. When you have a slideshow layout, you can currently set the duration for the time that the slide appears, but you can't set the transition time.

If you instead have the layout as Slideshow Backstretch, the transition time is available to you, but some of the other settings are not.

Can you make the transition time available on the Slideshow layout.

2. With the Gallery content option, can you set it up so that the "Drag Images Here" is either larger - so when you scroll down to the image list when you have a lot in your folder, you can drop the image in.

Even better, can you make the Drag Images Here box float so that it's always on the page (like a sticky menu), and then you can drag images to the gallery.

3. Can you look at making the Gallery fields match the ones set to display (+ leave link in place as that's always required). So if you don't need to use facebook, instagram, twitter, spotfiy, soundcloud or paypal urls, you can leave them off to tidy up the interface.

Don't you hate it when I start using extensions extensively... 40+ Zentools2 instances on the site I'm working on currently.
  • pjackson
  • LIfetime Developer - Big Bamboo
  • 28 posts
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Hi

Thanks for the feedback I'll check with anthony on your feature requests

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
Hey Patrick,

1. Yes will add this to the next update.

2. Not sure it would work to float it but I understand the issue. I'll look at a way to improve the way images are added to the gallery if a lot of items exist.

3. Not sure about that one, but I understand how that may help. I'll look into being able to toggle items on off perhaps based on selection in the layout area.
Don't you hate it when I start using extensions extensively... 40+ Zentools2 instances on the site I'm working on currently.

On the contrary - I think it's great :))
  • Anthony Olsen
  • LIfetime Developer - Big Bamboo
  • 23925 posts
  • 788 Thanks

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers