Support Forum

Please note that this forum is only available to you in read only mode. In order to contribute to this conversation you will need to renew your subscription.

Change location of Title element in Grid View

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

I'm wanting to change where the title element displays in the grid view. Right now it appears with a slide-up box which also contains the intro-text element. I'd like it to display right over the thumbnail before any interaction takes place. So the user's first look at the page will show the grid with thumbs and the article title element layered-over the thumb.
I just started using Zentools2 and have had a look into the various element templates, etc., but cannot seem to find where to make this change - and whether I should create a new template so as not to overwrite the existing one. Or even if the whole thing can be accomplished with edits to a .css file.

Thanks is advance.
  • rjjacob
  • 3 Month Basic
  • 2 posts
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Hi

zentools2.joomlabamboo.com/zentools-layout-styles/grid

Like the "Grid with overlay" example?

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
Yes, although I'd change the location of the title and remove the black background (with .css of course.) However, what I'm looking for would include the next example, "Marginless grid with animated overlay." So the user would see the title and when hovered over, the animated overlay would slide up (or more desirable - fill the thumb with black background and intro text.)

I figured I could change the properties of the animated overlay; my question is how do I put the title in the thumb to begin with...

Thanks in advance for any help you can offer.
  • rjjacob
  • 3 Month Basic
  • 2 posts
hmm don't think is as simple as just css - I'll need to check with the developers on this one
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers