Support Forum

Please note that this forum is only available to you in read only mode. In order to contribute to this conversation you will need to renew your subscription.

Embedding more facebook posts, other possible sources

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Hi!
Maybe you should add something to the documentation on how to use the "embedded post" - or am I that I did not find the instructions?
For me it was not immediately understand that you must add a picture in the Gallery (why?), And then set the URL of the post.
Maybe you should add a specific layout.
Anyway, I managed to successfully insert a post from facebook.

Question: You plan to add the ability to automatically retrieve a list of posts from facebook, twitter, youtube or something?
Another source that could be easy to implement, and useful (other extensions already do) is Flickr.
  • Marco
  • 6 Month Developer
  • 15 posts
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Hi

With the gallery it was assumed it would be used as an image gallery

How are you using the layout?

I don't think we have plans to automatically retrieve postings but will pass on your comments to Anthony

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
Hi

We have added the social media options to a request list and we will look at implementing them if possible

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers