Support Forum

Please note that this forum is only available to you in read only mode. In order to contribute to this conversation you will need to renew your subscription.

zentools2 cant display multiple categories

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Why does zentools2 offer to pull articles from multiple categories despite it cant? As soon as I add a second category all content in the module at the front end disappears. It cant even pull content from sub categories.

Fortunately at least multiple articles can be displayed. That keeps me going for now but I would need the category solution by tonight :blink: .

And why does the it display unpublished articles?

Why do the tags in the tag block have 23 spaces surrounding it?

It cannot even sort correctly ... I choose "Joomla Order" and displayes by who knows what. I think I am off coding my own module ...

zentools2 1.1.8
  • ubunti
  • LIfetime Developer - Big Bamboo
  • 371 posts
Last Edit: 8 years 4 months ago by ubunti.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Hi

Regarding the multiple categories - can you provide more information via screenshots

particularly one of the drag and drop section

Thanks
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
Unpublished content we are working on as this is an issue but I'm afraid that won't be tonight
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
Regarding the tag block do you have a link for the page in question?
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
Hi,

Unpublished or future published content should not be an issue in the latest version.

'Joomla order' is not always clear when viewing your article list as Joomla naturally sorts this by last created date. You can only see the ordering when clicking on the ordering column.

Ordering will also only work within a category, as this is how Joomla orders items, there is no global ordering for all items regardless of category.

For the multiple categories issue you may need to open a ticket. There are no current known issues with using multiple categories.
If you can add a link or open a ticket we can help you further.

Regards,

Rob
  • Robert Went
  • 2210 posts
  • 196 Thanks

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers