Support Forum

Please note that this forum is only available to you in read only mode. In order to contribute to this conversation you will need to renew your subscription.

No Images / Folders showing in Stacked / Gallery module - ZenTools2

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Hi Janice

Take a look at this extension - www.ignitegallery.com

For the images and folders it will give you the granular control and access control you are looking for with the images and sub folders. It works both backend and frontend with user permission you can manage/edit as required.

We have used it for a few years without any issues, save small styling tweaks, on a few sites that need to manage images, for example just put onto a camera club site so each members can control their own gallery but managers can oversee all galleries. You can embed galleries in articles or modules.

It may be useful for you to take a look at for managing and displaying the images, should do what you want if I have followed the thread. Once setup, zentools could then pull in selected images, from folders, if you wanted another way to display images. I hope it helps and gives you another angle.

Regards
Ian
  • iafdesign
  • LIfetime Developer - Big Bamboo
  • 393 posts
  • 153 Thanks
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: manh, Janice Jones
Thanks Ian :)
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
Hi Anthony
Thank-you. That's a shame but I can do something else for the other galleries. I'd still like to use the parallax element of the theme if possible and what stops that is that I can't see any folders at all or even the images in the root folder. This is because of the number of folders. If I delete them so that there are only a dozen remaining I can see them. Is there a workaround so that I can see them to set up the parallax template images? Even if there is a way to specify a particular folder? If not I suppose my question is if I delete the folders to set it up then paste the images back again, will the template hold the image settings?
Thanks for your help. I appreciate it.
Regards
Janice
  • Janice Jones
  • 124 posts
  • 5 Thanks
Thanks Ian
Much appreciated. I'll give it a look.
Regards
Janice
  • Janice Jones
  • 124 posts
  • 5 Thanks
Thanks for all your help on this Paul
Janice
  • Janice Jones
  • 124 posts
  • 5 Thanks
Hi Janice,
There should be no limit to the number of folders in the images folder. So not sure why that would be happening.

If you still want to use Zentiools2 for htis please open a ticket with ftp details and I will look into this for you.
Thanks
  • Anthony Olsen
  • 23925 posts
  • 788 Thanks
The following user(s) said Thank You: Janice Jones
Hi Anthony
That's good to hear. I'm still working locally so if it's Ok with you I'll continue with the build and leave this until the end then open a ticket once I put it up? Great looking template.
Thanks Anthony.

Regards
Janice
  • Janice Jones
  • 124 posts
  • 5 Thanks
Sounds good

Thanks
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers