Support Forum

Please note that this forum is only available to you in read only mode. In order to contribute to this conversation you will need to renew your subscription.

Zentools2 - Slideshow Side Scrolling. Can it be disabled?

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Hi, I just deployed Zentools2 on a site and created a basic slideshow but I noticed it seems to have a side scrolling ability allowing viewers to be able to slide the images sideways to navigate by clicking.dragging with the mouse on a desktop or swiping on a touch device.

Cool effect. I can see it being desirable in many instances but not in others.

I have an instance on the same site using Zentools1 where the slideshow has 3 images and as they transition, some images stay constant while others change. Needless to say having the viewer being able to swipe the slideshow will trash the effect I'm using.

Is there any way to disable this in Zentools2? I can not seem to find any documentation.

Here is a link to the Zentool2 slideshow which can be side swiped.

http://www.dancingwithmississaugastars.com/corporate-stars/media-wall

Here is a link to a sample of the Zentools1 slideshow which is fixed in place. (the 3 images at the top of the article)

http://dancingwithmississaugastars.com/Tim

Thanks in advance

Don
  • roinuj
  • 12 Month basic
  • 99 posts
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Hi Don,

Yes looks like thats possible in the slideshow script. Ive added it to the list and will include an option in v1.0.5 which will be released in a week or two.

Thanks
  • Anthony Olsen
  • LIfetime Developer - Big Bamboo
  • 23925 posts
  • 788 Thanks
Thanks Anthony,

That would be great if an option to disable could be incorporated in the next update.

Thanks again.

Don
  • roinuj
  • 12 Month basic
  • 99 posts
Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers