Support Forum

Please note that this forum is only available to you in read only mode. In order to contribute to this conversation you will need to renew your subscription.

Your system is not letting me open a ticket or make comments on a old post

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Hello... I was told by Paulus that for $49 you could put a Quickstart Package Template on my site.. so I logged in, paid the $49 with a credit card and as Paulus directed me.. I tried to open a ticket.. I got the following message:

"The ticket system is only available for current or past developer members. If you would like to add ticket support to your account you can upgrade your subscription"

So then I went back to the thread where Paulus gave me that directive and tried to comment and I got the following message when I clicked on the thread...

"Please note that the content of this forum post is only available to current and previous members"

Please help... I know that I am a current member.. perhaps by accident I have two accounts?

Elizabeth Wallace This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it
  • Elizabeth Wallace
  • 12 Month basic
  • 404 posts
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Hi Elizabeth,

sorry for the problems you are having - can you try logging in now

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
Thank you. I was able to log in. I created a ticket but have not heard back..I will have to look up when I actually paid the last time because I just received an email that said
"during the upgrade, some of the 12 months clients had their account truncated."

Thanks for your help
  • Elizabeth Wallace
  • 12 Month basic
  • 404 posts
Hi Elizabeth,
Rob is running the quickstart for you now. You should hear from him soon.

I have just removed that message as it is no longer relevant.

Thanks
  • Anthony Olsen
  • LIfetime Developer - Big Bamboo
  • 23925 posts
  • 788 Thanks
10th May last year I believe

But I would check

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers