Support Forum

Please note that this forum is only available to you in read only mode. In order to contribute to this conversation you will need to renew your subscription.

One Page Menu on Responsive 2

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Hello,
Where would I access the menu for the one page example using Responsive 2? It seems that the menu is in fact not a menu when using the one page example. Can you assist with guidance to access this? And on the same navigation, I'd like to remove the collapsed menu that accesses the off-screen menu. Thanks,

Marc
  • Marc Foglia
  • 3 Month Basic
  • 5 posts
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Hi Marc,

I'm not quite sure what you mean by not being a menu?

With it being a one page it scrolls to different parts of the one page

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
With the second part of the question

Are you looking to remove the the one page menu items from the off canvas and display no menu at all on mobiles / tablets?

Cheers
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
It must be a noob question - sorry. But when I select the one page template (Responsive 2 One Page) under Extensions - Templates, There is indeed a menu that takes me down the page to different anchor points. But I cannot find this menu in the menu manager - the menus there appear to be for the regular multi page site. I'm sure this is something silly I'm doing - that may be why the question doesn't make sense! But I'm trying to understand how to modify this menu on the one page example. Thanks,

Marc
  • Marc Foglia
  • 3 Month Basic
  • 5 posts
Hi Marc,

No worries - in the admin side of the template look for tab on the left labelled menus

When you click that you will see items across the top - click "one page"

This is the text content together with the options to enable the one page menu and or name the open page menu links

"One page mode transforms this theme into a one page scrolling template that uses various anchor points on the page to smooth scroll the browser window to the corresponding anchor point on the page.

The page is divided into corresponding rows that can be viewed on the layout tab in the template settings - eg grid1 to grid4.
The menu items listed below will only be displayed if you have modules published to the appropriate module positions. For instance if you have a module published to grid1, grid,2 grid3 or grid4 then the menu item called Grid1 - Grid4 row menu text will appear on the page."
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
The following user(s) said Thank You: Marc Foglia
one-page_2015-10-15.jpg

Cheers
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
This did the trick - thanks so much for your patience and help.
  • Marc Foglia
  • 3 Month Basic
  • 5 posts
No problem

I had to ask first time :)

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers