Support Forum

Please note that this forum is only available to you in read only mode. In order to contribute to this conversation you will need to renew your subscription.

Changing base font size

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

That's not a representative article, Paul. You happened to choose an article for which we defined a special <p> that has a lower line height.

I've just gone thru the articles that have standard <p> tags . . . and now I don't find any that don't conform to the template's line height parameter.

Sorry--I'm not sure how this has resolved itself, but it has.

Jim
  • glow
  • 3 Month Basic
  • 195 posts
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Hi Jim,

Just my luck :)

Just for your reference this is what I was talking about

A recent <em>Chicago Sun-Times</em> article reported a politically-connected construction management firm's take: nearly a billion dollars of taxpayer money under a no-bid contract with the <a href="pbcchicago.com" target="_blank">Public Building Commission</a> (PBC). The firm: the Rise Group LLC, with offices in Chicago, Boston, and Anchorage.<br>    The PBC is an autonomous public agency that plans, designs and builds facilities for the City of Chicago, City Colleges, the Chicago Housing Authority, Chicago Public Schools, the Chicago Park District, the CTA, and Cook County. Its revenue comes from leases, bonds, and fees charged to the government agencies it serves.<br>    Though the law requires no government agency to use the PBC to develop its property, the <em>Sun-Times</em> reported, the Daley administration at one point mandated that the PBC manage construction for city agencies, the park district, and schools. Mayor Emanuel has followed suit. <br>    Among the newspaper's findings:<br>

There is no p tags in this content

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
Any way glad its sorted thanks for pointing this out - something for us to think about

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers