Support Forum

Please note that this forum is only available to you in read only mode. In order to contribute to this conversation you will need to renew your subscription.

Zen Shortcode in K2 articles

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Hello,
I installed K2 on the template of this month (template EcoLife without demo - JB_Ecolife_J3 + _v1.3.zip ). For your information it's the first time that I'm using this CCK...
Question: How to insert the new syntax in K2 articles in order to have a grid layout? I've tried the syntax as indicated in your documentation but I've no results.

I checked if the plugin Zen Shortcode was installed but it's not and I can't find where to download it.I installed Zenkit and Zentools thinking that Zen Shortcode plugin was integrated but it's not

Thank you to explain me what I need to install in order to integrate the new syntax in K2 articles

:)
  • Lorenzo
  • LIfetime Developer - Big Bamboo
  • 369 posts
  • 11 Thanks
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Hi,

You can download the shortcodes plugin from the link under the template - Ecolife Associated Extensions

If you install the standalone template then this only installs the temple, you need to install any other extensions separately.

Using the codes in k2 is the same as using them in standard Joomla aritcles.

Regards,

Rob.
  • Robert Went
  • 2210 posts
  • 196 Thanks
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lorenzo
Hello,
If you install the standalone template then this only installs the temple, you need to install any other extensions separately.
... I wanted to start this project with a clean template, that is why this time I decided to install the standalone template ...
You can download the shortcodes plugin from the link under the template - Ecolife Associated Extensions
I didn't seen the link below the template :dry:

Thank you
  • Lorenzo
  • 369 posts
  • 11 Thanks
No problem!

I always like to start with a blank site.

It can be handy to have a quickstart installled at the same time so you can copy any settings over to the site without any sample data.

Rob
  • Robert Went
  • 2210 posts
  • 196 Thanks
... I installed both ;)
  • Lorenzo
  • 369 posts
  • 11 Thanks
Yep its good to work like that

Quickstart on a local host and the real site on the live development
space

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers