Support Forum

Please note that this forum is only available to you in read only mode. In order to contribute to this conversation you will need to renew your subscription.

Background image on secondary pages

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Hi There -

The website is cp.cloudaccess.host/

I'm having some trouble with the background image. One the one page layout - no problems except when you head down to the "Meet our Pros" section you will find that when items are clicked there doesn't seem to be enough image to cover and then you get this funny gray background color.

Also if you go to cp.cloudaccess.host/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=90&Itemid=349

where the site becomes a regular site and not a one page site, how do I add a background image there?

Thanks!
  • nycps
  • LIfetime Developer - Big Bamboo
  • 193 posts
  • 2 Thanks
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Hi

In the Effects tab look for Slideshow image source

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
You also have a load of code showing on that page - in case you weren't aware

<iframe style="width:120px;height:240px;" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" src="//ws-na.amazon-adsystem.com/widgets/q?ServiceVersion=20070822&OneJS=1&Operation=GetAdHtml&MarketPlace=US&source=ac&ref=qf_sp_asin_til&ad_type=product_link&tracking_id=neyociphsa-20&marketplace=amazon®ion=US&placement=B002NEGTSI&asins=B002NEGTSI&linkId=MVDSHOOMIGHHA7A6&show_border=false&link_opens_in_new_window=true">

</iframe>

Cheers
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
Thanks for the quick response paul. Yes I'm aware of the code.

As for the background image. Yes, I saw that in a seperate post however I would like a static image and a different one for each page. Would I need to create a new template for each page?
  • nycps
  • LIfetime Developer - Big Bamboo
  • 193 posts
  • 2 Thanks
Yes you would I'm afraid

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers