Support Forum

Please note that this forum is only available to you in read only mode. In order to contribute to this conversation you will need to renew your subscription.

Full screen simple landing page

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Hi guys

I want to create a simple full page single image landing page, and have been struggling to use various T3 templates. All of the templates I have tried (Focus 2, Profile, Newstream) require that I use their menu structure, or at least I cannot see how to eliminate them.

I had wondered whether I could simply use Zentools to create a simple slideshow but want a practically blank template in which to create the slide show. Can you point me in the right direction?

Thanks
Richard
  • Richard
  • LIfetime Developer - Big Bamboo
  • 95 posts
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Hi Richard,

I think you should be a able to set up a site without a menu module being published

It needs to exist just not be published to a module position - so in your case I think not using the one page templates might be a better idea

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
The administrator has disabled public write access.

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers