Support Forum

Please note that this forum is only available to you in read only mode. In order to contribute to this conversation you will need to renew your subscription.

500 error on page after turning one page off

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

I turned one page off and the public page displays a 500 error. It happened first with responsive 2. I switched back to Eco life and deleted the responsive 2 template. The page was back, when I turned onepage off on eco life, the site returned to a 500 error. I then turned it back on and the page returned.

I completed a menu rebuild I unassigned and reassigned the menus. I am trying to use mega menu if that comes into play.
  • Keith Curtachio
  • 12 Month basic
  • 16 posts
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Just an update. There was a module in the Zen menu settings that caused the issue. I removed and and recovered from the problem. I am just trying to get the mega menu to work with responsive 2 now.
  • Keith Curtachio
  • 12 Month basic
  • 16 posts
What was the module you were adding?

Are you still having problems?

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
Paul,
Thanks, I got past the errors for now. The module was a menu module. I spent the past week flipping back and forth between templates and modules trying to get a feel for what was possible for the use case. So I think I just got myself into a corner. I will say that I investigated and tested 6 of the most popular template sites and joomlabamboo really came out on top. The fast responses today really shows I made the right choice. The people I am working with want a very basic looking site but I want to get as many modern features as I can.

Cheers,
Keith
  • Keith Curtachio
  • 12 Month basic
  • 16 posts
Hi Keith,

Thanks for that - we appreciate it :)

Good luck with the site

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers