Support Forum

Please note that this forum is only available to you in read only mode. In order to contribute to this conversation you will need to renew your subscription.

Admin-Add/Edit Module page not visible

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Hi, in my standard admin view, I go to extensions/modules, and click on any module to edit. The site goes to the correct page for a split second, then I get a blank page, except for a small dropdown menu with module names I've recently selected in the upper left (screenshot attached). On some modules I selects, same as above, but also it says at the bottom of the page "waiting for www.joomlabamboo.com". Is there some sort of conflict going on? How do you suggest I troubleshoot this? I used the module view just two weeks ago, and all was fine. All I've done since is updated Akeeba and RSForms since then. Any suggestions?
Attachments:
  • pelyon
  • 12 Month basic
  • 70 posts
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Hi, the problem fixed itself somehow. I enabled debug mode, and the pages came up correctly. Another Joomla mystery. Sorry to bother you.
-Jason
  • pelyon
  • 12 Month basic
  • 70 posts
Hi Jason

This would fix itself when the browser cache was cleared

Cheers
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
and the clearing of a cdn if used

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers