Support Forum

Please note that this forum is only available to you in read only mode. In order to contribute to this conversation you will need to renew your subscription.

Image requester on article> Images and links not pointed to the correct folder

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

I'm having a problem that I haven't encountered before with the image requester located at Articles>images and links. It is apparently requesting folder Root:(subfolder) instead of Root: images/subfolder. It generates a bunch of 404 pages that ten locks me out of the site. Is there a way to correct this address. I have checked the global path to images settings
  • rexsinlv
  • 6 Month Developer
  • 26 posts
  • 1 Thanks
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Hi

Was this a quickstart installation?

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
Yes it was, but I've had it up for some time so it has been updated. I have two site using this template with the same configuration and they are both experiencing the same problem. It occurred suddenly in the last week or so. Would an excessive number of image files cause a lot of 404 file not found pages to be generated?
Any help or advice would be appreciated
  • rexsinlv
  • 6 Month Developer
  • 26 posts
  • 1 Thanks
When you say excessive - how many files and much content is in there?

I did once work on a site that had about 1gb in the image root folder and that behaved oddly

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers