Support Forum

Please note that this forum is only available to you in read only mode. In order to contribute to this conversation you will need to renew your subscription.

Some screen elements not displaying correctly

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

I am using Rasa2 with an instance of JEvents. I believe that I have a problem that relates to the Rasa2 template.

The problem is that on the site front end, whether entering a new calendar event or editing an existing one, some of the on-screen elements (the contents of drop-down pick lists) are obscured by adjacent on-screen elements.

As can be seen in the attached images, the problem manifests in Rasa2 (front end template) but not in Isis (back end template). I also tried it using Beez3, though did not take a screen image. The problem is not exhibited in Beez3.

Your advise will be greatly appreciated.

Robin
Attachments:
  • RobinL
  • LIfetime Developer - Big Bamboo
  • 27 posts
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Hi Robin,

I'd need to see the settings in question - I appreciate this is a live forum so perhaps open a ticket so we can securely view the site

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
The administrator has disabled public write access.

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers