Support Forum

Please note that this forum is only available to you in read only mode. In order to contribute to this conversation you will need to renew your subscription.

Menu and layouts issue?

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Not sure if this is a bug or not with the menu.

If I have four or five Main Menu items with each having sub and sub sub menus - the links that are closest to the search bar (or right side of screen) when clicked will keep pushing the sub menus to the right and so on till off the screen. I have switched them off for now but I think with the old mega menu it used to realign the menus to make sure it is always on screen.

Also when Zen Menu is set to Full width, this works ok for a child link from the main menu, but if I also want it on child of a child to have a full width as well it doesn't work - it just blends in with the child full width menu. Hopefully I am making sense. Is the full width only supposed to work for the immediate child menu from the main menu?
  • Huski
  • 12 Month basic
  • 264 posts
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Hi

Do you have a link for the site?

Thanks
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
You'll recognize the site - www.ecomad.com.au/ecomad-Rasa/

I just put some example links in

If you go to Trade Services then on the full width that pops up hover over the Draught Proofing Retrofit and you will see the menu actually jump across to the right hand side of the screen - I have set this to full width with 2 columns but its showing one column.

Then go to Useful Stuff in the main menu, then select Case Studies and you will see what happens - hover over the child menu features as well
  • Huski
  • 12 Month basic
  • 264 posts
Ok I'll need to ask Anthony about this and get back to you

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
I think there is a limitation in Zen Menu at the moment - will look at it during the release of 1.2 in the next day or so. But the quick fix is to set the option to group sub menu items enabled.

Ill get this fixed in the framework though as I can see the use case for having a menu work like this.

Cheers
  • Anthony Olsen
  • LIfetime Developer - Big Bamboo
  • 23925 posts
  • 788 Thanks

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers