Support Forum

Please note that this forum is only available to you in read only mode. In order to contribute to this conversation you will need to renew your subscription.

Wrapper Module for iframe?

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Hi Friends,
I've just discovered the wrapper module that is supposed to insert an iframe, great! I'm hoping the purpose is to make it easier to imbed iframes, such as YouTube videos. My problem is that I got it to make an iframe, but I can't see how to put my iframe into it! Can't find documentation either.

Am I wrong about this module? If not, how do I get my specific iframe reference inserted into it?

Thanks
  • swellking
  • 12 Month basic
  • 420 posts
  • 1 Thanks
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Hi

I wouldn't use a wrapper - I'd use the allvideos plugin or use the iframe code direct into the article

There is an option to stop in JCE to stop that stripping the code

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
Thanks, I just saw that iframe and hoped it would work. I did finally get jce to allow me to insert it directly and it will be fine.
  • swellking
  • 12 Month basic
  • 420 posts
  • 1 Thanks
From memory I don't think the wrapper is responsive and its not used much these days

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
oh if you find the videos unresponsive due to sizes then switch to the allvideos plugin and use the responsive option in the plugin

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers