Support Forum

Please note that this forum is only available to you in read only mode. In order to contribute to this conversation you will need to renew your subscription.

switch off Dropdown menu/ menu position?

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Hi, I would like to try other horizontal menu modules eg Candy Horizontal which works well on mobile ie doesn't fold as screen size reducew but is scrollable on eg small smartphones, as well as trying to better configure the Rasa2 horizontal menu.

Can I
a) turn off the "menu" module position, as screen space is still used and coloured background bar displays even if nothing is assigned to that position?

I suppose I could change the background of #menu and .off-canvas-trigger to eg #ffffff and re-position the replacement horizontal menu?

b) find the detailed Menu documentation and how to modify the "compressed" .css files?
Will be trying first a bodge of the temlpate index.php

Thanks
Trevor
  • Trevor Bennett
  • 12 Month basic
  • 1 posts
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Hi

I'd try and work with the template rather than using an extension unless it really can't be avoided as it would require many css changes

You can control break points - I'm not quite sure what you mean by fold

Editing the css - check out this doc
docs.joomlabamboo.com/zen-grid-framework-4/theme/customisation.html

Editing compressed css files and the index.php will see changes lost when either the template or css files are updated (css will be lost on compilation)

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
The administrator has disabled public write access.

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers