Support Forum

Please note that this forum is only available to you in read only mode. In order to contribute to this conversation you will need to renew your subscription.

Lightbox to Display multiple pictures as pop up

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

I am not sure whether this is the right forum, but please refer to:

hotelwhitepearl.thordesign.in/index.php/our-properties/serviced-apartments

and you see one of the options like say "Greater Kailash" There is basic info about the property and a picture.

Now, what I am trying to do is that I need that single picture linked to a Photoset/Album which gets triggered by clicking on the image and then a slideshow pops up in lightbox style.

I want to do that for every property.

This is the same example property page individually - hotelwhitepearl.thordesign.in/index.php/greater-kailash

I need to know how to setup the album to do the same thing.
  • Ankush
  • 3 Month Basic
  • 10 posts
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Hi,

Zentools has a single item gallery which will open up a set of images in a lightbox but it won't act like a slideshow, you need to manually move through the image.
zentools.joomlabamboo.com/more-layouts#

For a slideshow in a popup I think you would need to look through the Joomla extensions directory to find something with that specific functionality.

Regards,

Rob
  • Robert Went
  • 2210 posts
  • 196 Thanks
Thanks rob, I'm going to try and create a zentools module for the slideshow on each apartment page and then have the apartment page be called as a zentool category grid and hopefully the gallery will display.

While I have you here, can you quickly look at this -
hotelwhitepearl.thordesign.in/index.php
there is this weird grey bar coming on the left side of the images, and if I remove the images and add any other slideshow, it still shows. Please help. I'm going mad!
  • Ankush
  • 3 Month Basic
  • 10 posts
I think you are either resizing too many pics or resizing too big a pic

Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in /home/mittal0286/hotelwhitepearl/modules/mod_zentools/includes/imageresize.php on line 141

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
Too big meaning filesizes
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
That wasn't my initial, problem but I have reduced the original source file size and reduce the number of banners to 5. I think my server is having an issue of resizing more 2MB of files together.

If you can go and see now please see the grey small box on the rotating text slideshow on the top. From what I understand it could be due to the title attribute but there is not such option to disable it!
  • Ankush
  • 3 Month Basic
  • 10 posts
Its happening on the images also, if you see on the bottom left, at first I thought it was due to "display Image title attribute?" being yes, but after putting it on no, it had gone, now its back!
  • Ankush
  • 3 Month Basic
  • 10 posts
OK it seems like I am talking to myself lol

i've figured it out. I changed the Slideshow theme in Slideshow setting from "Overlay" to "Flat"
  • Ankush
  • 3 Month Basic
  • 10 posts
Cool

We do try our best to answer as soon as possible :)

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers