Support Forum

Please note that this forum is only available to you in read only mode. In order to contribute to this conversation you will need to renew your subscription.

Subpage slideshow doesn't appear in Lifestyle2 template

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Hi!
Subpage slideshow doesn't appear in Lifestyle2 template. It is set to the correct directory, abilited, published to banner position, published by "all languages" and assigned to all pages except home page, but it appears only a white space instead of images slideshow. The name of images seems to be correct, without blank spaces or strange caracters. The site is www.agriquartuccio.it , it is a multilingual site.
Try any subpage and see that there isn't a background image of slideshow.
How to display the slideshow?
Thanks!
  • mikyilfilosofo
  • 6 Month Developer
  • 419 posts
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Hi

I can see some 404s - are these the images that should be displaying?

www.agriquartuccio.it/en/about-us/images/SlideShow4SubPages/banner-1droneG0011000-2.jpg Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (Component not found.)

www.agriquartuccio.it/en/about-us/images/SlideShow4SubPages/banner-ristor_COM9852.jpg Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (Component not found.)

www.agriquartuccio.it/en/about-us/images/SlideShow4SubPages/banner-cucina_DSC7915.jpg Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (Component not found.)
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
I renamed the directory to lower case: slideshow4subpages
The images are those you sayed, but they exist!
The path is : /www.agriquartuccio.it/images/slideshow4subpages/banner-1droneG0011000-2.jpg
Maybe is an error of friendly urls?
My browser indicates: "impossible to load image"
  • mikyilfilosofo
  • 6 Month Developer
  • 419 posts
Last Edit: 7 years 11 months ago by mikyilfilosofo.
OKay, now it goes!
Setting the change of size of images has resolved.
Thanks a lot!
Please, if you may consider the other my forum topic (Backgrounder), I thank you...
No hurry...
  • mikyilfilosofo
  • 6 Month Developer
  • 419 posts
Right thanks for the update

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers