Support Forum

Please note that this forum is only available to you in read only mode. In order to contribute to this conversation you will need to renew your subscription.

THANK YOU!

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

I just wanted to tell you guys - Rob, Paul and Anthony, THANK YOU so much for all the help over the past two weeks!

Moving from J2.5 to J3.3 with all my components was no picnic. Changing my entire design and template was also no picnic. You guys helped reduce that stress! you answered my questions and my tickets with out getting snarky or rude about it. I had that experience with another big template provider who will go un-named (yootheme) :P.

I think most people do a fair amount of research before submitting tickets or forum questions. I do (usually hours and hours before opening a ticket) perhaps a few hours less for a forum question. So I appreciate that you didn't treat me like, it was the first option that I took!

And i wanted others to see this too!

SO thanks so much! Have a great one!
  • nycps
  • LIfetime Developer - Big Bamboo
  • 193 posts
  • 2 Thanks
Last Edit: 9 years 3 months ago by nycps.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Thanks we appreciate the kind words :)

I've shared them with the team

Thanks again and enjoy your weekend

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
The administrator has disabled public write access.

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers