Support Forum

Please note that this forum is only available to you in read only mode. In order to contribute to this conversation you will need to renew your subscription.

JB maps2 in lightbox error

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Hello nice and friendly support!

In your template base3 I wanted to open a JB map2 in a lightbox. So I created a maps module in a load_map position and then an Custom html module in the panel position which embeds the maps module through the loadposition function.

It almost works, but the map shows only 10%, the rest is gray. It is not loading correctly, there seems to be a jquery error or so.

Please check this at the test site I have set up in order to make it as easy for you as possible.

Just go to testbase3.letsgeekaround.com, then navigate to the bottom 3 position and click on enlarge map and you'll know what I mean. PM me if you need the admin account for this testsite.

Thank you!!
  • wabikan
  • 3 Month Basic
  • 18 posts
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Hi,

This is because the map starts hidden on the page.

You need to use the resize settings in the advanced tab.
You can find it in the documentation in the 'reloading the map' section: docs.joomlabamboo.com/joomla-extensions/jb-maps2-documentation

Give your link a class attribute like 'reload' and then add .reload to the map module settings.

You may need to use the delay option for a modal.

Regards,

Rob
  • Robert Went
  • 2210 posts
  • 196 Thanks
Great that did it! Thank you!
  • wabikan
  • 3 Month Basic
  • 18 posts
Cool - thanks for the update

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers