Support Forum

Please note that this forum is only available to you in read only mode. In order to contribute to this conversation you will need to renew your subscription.

Can you add an image logo in Base3 template?

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Hey beautiful people,
I am looking to add my logo which is a png file to the Base3 template, but couldn't see the place to do that anywhere in the template manager. It has changed a bit. Do I have to go to the html/php files to change it?

Forgive me if you have already answered this question, but I did try to use the search function, but the search results were all over the place and when you go to see the remaining using the bottom navigation, it gives a different amount of search results.

Thanks.

Nya
  • Nya Fleron
  • LIfetime Developer - Big Bamboo
  • 284 posts
  • 3 Thanks
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Hi Nya,

Yes we moved the logo into a position of it's own.
So you just need to add the image to a module position called logo. You can read more about it on the Base3 documentation page under the layout tab.

Hope that helps.

Anthony
  • Anthony Olsen
  • 23925 posts
  • 788 Thanks
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nya Fleron
Thank you. I found the module, will figure it out. Hope you are having a great weekend, Anthony.

Nya
  • Nya Fleron
  • 284 posts
  • 3 Thanks
And to you Nya

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers