Support Forum

Please note that this forum is only available to you in read only mode. In order to contribute to this conversation you will need to renew your subscription.

off canvas and panel settings

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

All this info is helping - slowly getting around to it - have given up on Ignite - staying with Base now.

One thing is doing my head in though. I uninstalled and reinstalled the template and I am missing the off-canvas module position and also missing the extra MORE button on the menu bar right which brings up the off-canvas (sidebar). And also missing the Panel that is activated with the drop down arrow that is sitting in the top right of the demo site and brings up the central panel.

I have not download the full quickstart version - just the template itself into my existing test site if that helps
  • Huski
  • 12 Month basic
  • 264 posts
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Looks like you have resolved this problems

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
I have the same issue and can not solve it. How did you make them show up in the template?

I am testing Joomla 3.3.0 with Base3 template. ThemeMagic has a loading script error. 500 Unable to load format class.

Goyat
  • goyat
  • 12 Month Developer
  • 521 posts
  • 2 Thanks
Last Edit: 10 years 4 hours ago by goyat.
Yes looks like the J update yesterday is affecting this template's theme magic

I will need to get back to you on this one

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers