Support Forum

Please note that this forum is only available to you in read only mode. In order to contribute to this conversation you will need to renew your subscription.

How to show an article page, not in the tab

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Dear support team,

due to an european law about transparency, website MUST have a banner to inform the users about the cookie policy, what cookie are used etc.

On other websites I have, I created the banner, and then create an "hidden" menu (without a position site side) with an article called "cookie policy".

When you click the button "information" on the banner i linked the index.php/cookie-policy article and all works.

This does not work for this template...I am unable to show an article if it is not inserted in the panels...

any ideas?

thank you :)
  • Marco Formisano
  • 3 Month Basic
  • 116 posts
  • 1 Thanks
The administrator has disabled public write access.
hmm a problem

Are you able to dedicate a panel to terms and conditions and include in that the relevant information to comply with this stupid legislation?

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
Yes I did, as you can se on fumatto.com

the problem is that the plugin button "more" can link only to an article :(
  • Marco Formisano
  • 3 Month Basic
  • 116 posts
  • 1 Thanks
ah ok

I'll need to seek advice on this

As far as I understand if the information is added to a page stating what cookie / data is collected that is sufficient but implementation of this legislation I know varies though out Europe

nocookielaw.com/

There are now companies selling cookie compliance as a service but as far as I'm aware nobody has been prosecuted for non compliance

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers