Support Forum

Please note that this forum is only available to you in read only mode. In order to contribute to this conversation you will need to renew your subscription.

How to add share buttons?

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

This seems like a basic question so apologies if the answer is in the support and I didn't see it. I need to add Facebook etc. icons to the main menu (in the menu bar and in the smaller "mobile" sidebar) and to the footer. I've installed FavSocial to do this, but I can't seem to get the module to publish to the menu position. When I publish it to the top4 position, it creates another "row" on top of the menu items, rather than appearing beside them. :S

Is there a built-in tool to do this that I don't know about? Is there something I need to do with bootstrap size or some other styling consideration to put them into the menu position?

I considered using the "cart" position since I'm not currently using HikaShop, but of course you get the shopping cart icon.

Maybe I need to create a module position and put it beside the menu position in the template?

Thanks in advance!
  • Karin Carlson
  • 12 Month basic
  • 27 posts
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Hi

We do have our social module

www.joomlabamboo.com/joomla-extensions/zensocial

The top position is a different issue - how is it set up in the responsive layout?

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
I went into the template and split the top position into several parts, and now the social icons are showing up. Thanks for your help.
  • Karin Carlson
  • 12 Month basic
  • 27 posts
No problem :)

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers