Support Forum

Please note that this forum is only available to you in read only mode. In order to contribute to this conversation you will need to renew your subscription.

Zentools slideshow issues New Lifestyle

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Joomla: 3.3.3
URL: www.ffwddev.com/

Problem #2 - I have looked over your instructions for the ZenTools and maybe I am just not reading over the correct ones. I can never get the slideshow to look like what you have and there is no step by step instructions explaining each page. Do you have a video or is there something else that can explain this to me. For example, I want it to look at act like the overlay frame (I think). But, my image is all the way on the left and does not extend to the edge of the page. I don't see a place to put in the text or link for each slide. And I don't see what controls the info over the image like Slideshow 1 or Readmore.
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
Last Edit: 9 years 9 months ago by manh.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
First setting you need to change is switch to the standard slideshow in the slideshow settings tab inside the zentool module

So instead of flat its standard
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
The administrator has disabled public write access.

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers