Support Forum

Please note that this forum is only available to you in read only mode. In order to contribute to this conversation you will need to renew your subscription.

k2 filter category and item image

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

I'm too stupid in setting it the same it is in Demo. I want to have the item image of the k2 article in the filter and article view to be above the content and not inside. Now it simply load inside the k2 article. How to achieve that?
I'm using zenkit to load the category the same way it is in demo with Zenkit Filter and not with Zentools module

Thanks.
Cheers
Martin
  • Martin T.
  • LIfetime Developer - Big Bamboo
  • 16 posts
Last Edit: 9 years 3 months ago by Martin T..
The administrator has disabled public write access.
c'mon..need to finish this today and its 10pm :( :(
one step further. it seems that even thought the article is set as featured it doesnt set it. if i do manually than the layout is almost correct but the heading is still before the image.
where to set it and why isnt it loading correctly?

EDIT: At this point I do think that this a zenkit bug. Anybody from Joomlabamboo around? Paul you have posted on other topics...

Since the downloadable quickstart package is broken since a view months I can barely test it.
  • Martin T.
  • 16 posts
Last Edit: 9 years 3 months ago by Martin T..
ok. 100% clear. Its zenkit.
Please fix and respond asap.
This is my first usage of JB-Templates...but I must confess that I never experienced so many problems and bugs with a "ready-to-ship" template in my entire Joomla usage.
Setup a broken QS Moments and update Zenkit....and there you go.

Guys I hope you test your stuff against your templates!!!
  • Martin T.
  • 16 posts
Hi Martin,

We always strive to answer forum threads as soon as possible but sometimes issues are too complicated to solve without a developers input

This is one of those cases - I can see you have opened a ticket and as soon as one is available I will ask them to take a look at what the issue is with the template and what update caused the issue

At some point an update either to zenkit or the template has caused a problem - our apologies for this

I will get back to you as soon as I can

Regards
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
thanks. Most important for me is to fix this error. the other errors are minor and can be easily fixed by simple php, less or css changes.
thanks a lot.
  • Martin T.
  • 16 posts
Right ok

Cheersr
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
Hi Martin,

I'm so sorry for the delay and sorry for the lack of documentation around this.

Basically to recreate the demo you need to use a page class called "feature" for the menu item you want to target. This triggers the template to load the item image or the video above the title etc.

Ive made a note to document this properly tomorrow and really just want to apologise for the hassle.

There is one small css issue that Ive also just fixed and with your logo image fix Ill release the update for you.

So sorry for the trouble.
Anthony
  • Anthony Olsen
  • 23925 posts
  • 788 Thanks
Thanks to Anthony's great support and an updated Moments template (V 1.4.3) it is working as expected and image are loaded above..
Thank you very much. Exceptional support.
  • Martin T.
  • 16 posts
Thanks Martin

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers