Support Forum

Please note that this forum is only available to you in read only mode. In order to contribute to this conversation you will need to renew your subscription.

Error when too many images in Gallery

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Hi,
It seems Grid 3 cannot display a gallery if the number of images exceed a certain number. I am using "{loadposition project1}" to display the gallery.

I had 390 images initially, between 40K and 80K in size. The page would show the error message below. So I started reducing the number of images and the gallery worked when the total images went down to 51. I have not tested what happens between 51 and 100 images. It did not work at 100 images.

1) Is there a limit to the number of images that can be displayed by a gallery?
2) Or is there a problem with the Host for not being able to display all images together?
3)Is there another template that can display all the images?

Go to "My Collections" and see the 2 galleries

Error message:

"Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request."

Thanks in advance for your help.
  • BanerjeeGoff
  • 6 Month Developer
  • 11 posts
The administrator has disabled public write access.
I'd be surprised if this wasn't due to the server space running out of memory

Try checking your serve logs for more information and talk to your host

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
The administrator has disabled public write access.

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers