Support Forum

Please note that this forum is only available to you in read only mode. In order to contribute to this conversation you will need to renew your subscription.

Zentools - Images in T3 template at 12 size position do not use width?

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Hi,

I finally converged at the T3 blank template which is as easy as I want it. I have embedded via loadposition some galleries in Position-1 which is set at width 12. Now when I look at this at the frontend, it appears the gallery sits in a 2-width space. If the article includes text, the text uses the entire width, so I suspect the gallery settings.

However, I cannot find anything that controls this?

Thanks!

Michael
  • MT710
  • 3 Month Basic
  • 9 posts
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Hi

The T3 blank template isn't actually a JB template

But what settings are using for the module? - can you attach a screenshot of the module settings

Are you using columns in the module?

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
Hi Paul,

whoops - I was not aware it is not a JB template, I found it via T3 and it was simple enough and as beginner I am hesitant to touch CSS yet. It's my first page, I know what I want I guess and probably I have someone do the set-up for me...

I have documented in the attached pdf what I have done across module (copy of Zentools with the settings, I have some 10 different galleries to go in different places), then the article settings, then menu and the template.

Thank you for your kind help.

Michael
Attachments:
  • MT710
  • 3 Month Basic
  • 9 posts
Hi Paul,

one more to add - when I try the same on Koan, it mostly works (some image rendering to take care of, but that is separate. Only, it does not start on top, but the page appears to pull some empty module spaces / the article sits too low.

Honestly, if I can get this done on Koan, I'd love it .

Regards
Michael
Attachments:
  • MT710
  • 3 Month Basic
  • 9 posts
If you are using loadposition it needs to be a position not used by a template - is that the case?

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
Not sure I understand - I have assigned in Koan the module to Grid 1 and then created an article which refers to the module; if I assigned to another position in the template nothing shows. The loadposition string is unique, e.g. {loadposition RR_Dangast}.

Thanks!

Michael
  • MT710
  • 3 Month Basic
  • 9 posts
AH :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Got it - it works, following your comment I found this one here. Thank you so much!

Michael
  • MT710
  • 3 Month Basic
  • 9 posts
No problem

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers