Support Forum

Please note that this forum is only available to you in read only mode. In order to contribute to this conversation you will need to renew your subscription.

Office Topic - Sort of T3

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

I'm using the T3 that came with the Blanko template and have a few questions. The T3 site seems to be having difficulty and I can't get my questions submitted to their forum so I thought I'd try here because you guys are always SUPER awesome :)

Hello,
This is my first jump into using T3 1.4 on Jooml 3.1 creating custom template. I hope someone can help me with a couple issues.

1. I would like a background image for the entire site that is responsive. I'm working on a travel site and have a beach image in the background that I would like to be responsive so that all (or most) of the image displays no matter on the device used. I currently just placed the image on the body but it doesn't scale. Is there a position I can use for this... or how can I accomplish this?

2. I would like the logo to be in the top nav / menu bar. Could you please tell me how to accomplish this?

One image shows the whole img bg and the other is the change in screen size. Notice how the chairs are gone.
Screenshot2013-09-26at9.23.43AM.png

Screenshot2013-09-26at9.24.19AM.png

Thank you very much!
  • k344i
  • 12 Month Developer
  • 70 posts
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Hi

Is this the Blanko template or the T3 Blank template?

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
The T3 - I clicked on that and built there before I noticed the Blanko. I was hoping not to have to reconfigure on Blanko.
  • k344i
  • 12 Month Developer
  • 70 posts
Hi

Its a bit tricky as I learn myself by working on the templates themselves or by helping a user on JB

So I don't have much knowledge of the T3 Blank template and its differences

The T3 forum hopefully should now be working - a few users have told us so I've had an email correspondance with them about it - they assure me its fixed

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
Okay - thanks Paul. I'll try again today.

The latest site I"m working on I made sure I had clicked on blanko vs t3!
  • k344i
  • 12 Month Developer
  • 70 posts
Regarding background images

That is the expected behaviour I'm not sure you can get round that
You could try using a media query to show a different image - I think thats what I would try first

Regarding the logo

That again is tricky as you would need to merge positions
- I asked a developer about this but at the moment I can't find the response he gave

I'll see if I can dig it up

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
sorry can't seem to find it but I remember after explaining it to me

That I commented I would struggle to do this

The user in the thread then switched JB theme to one with it built in one once I explained

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
Last Edit: 10 years 7 months ago by manh.

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers