Support Forum

Please note that this forum is only available to you in read only mode. In order to contribute to this conversation you will need to renew your subscription.

Error message after moving to new server, t3-assets/dev

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

I don't know whether you guys can help me with this particular issue:
I have just attempted to take a new site live on GoDaddy. I used Akeeba backup and kickstart and everything went well as far as that goes.

But on the front end www.specialed.org I get a 500 error - Cannot create css cached file in development folder: t3-assets/dev

Looking in that folder, there is no way I can identify where the problem is. GoDaddy says they can't help because it is not their server problem, it is something in that t3-assets/dev folder.

Any thoughts on who I can ask to help me with this? Thanks!
  • swellking
  • 12 Month basic
  • 420 posts
  • 1 Thanks
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Might it be that file t3-asssets/dev was corrupted in the transfer? I used ftp to move everything. But should I delete the entire file, download the one that works from my development site and upload it, replacing one on the new server?
  • swellking
  • 12 Month basic
  • 420 posts
  • 1 Thanks
Try using a different folder in the template options and see if that works

the setting is in the general tab

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers