Support Forum

Please note that this forum is only available to you in read only mode. In order to contribute to this conversation you will need to renew your subscription.

12 month subscription - can't find the downloads

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

hi there,

I just love your great templates! That's why I just bought a 1 year membership. But: I've clue how to download the club templates. I tried a lot :unsure:

Could you please check my account if everything is ok? I'd be very grateful for a short instruction on how to download the club templates.

My membershipname: fcsmobile

txn and greetings!

Felix
  • Ricardo
  • Free Extensions
  • 8 posts
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Hi Felix,

Thanks for joining ... I just upgraded your account manually.

For some reason there was a lag time between your payment and being registered in the database and I think there may have been a hiccough because of that ... apologies for the delay :)

Anthony.
  • Anthony Olsen
  • LIfetime Developer - Big Bamboo
  • 23925 posts
  • 788 Thanks
Hi Anthony,

tnx for your fast reply! Hmm, I still don't find the download button :D

Where's the designated download area for club members?

For example I'm needing this template right now. On this page I cannot find a download button and I cannot login!

Crazy - I can login in almost every other page. But I can't login in the template details pages... :)

Is that the problem? Can I only download on these template details pages?
  • Ricardo
  • Free Extensions
  • 8 posts
Make sure you are logged in and then click on the 'download area' link on the left menu ... at the very bottom. You should see a link to the club templates where you'll find the template you are after ...

Thanks Anthony.
  • Anthony Olsen
  • 23925 posts
  • 788 Thanks
Now it's working! Great! Thank you for your support time!

Please do me a favor :D --> Yesterday I searched the web for nice Joomla templates. I wanted nice, easy and clean templates. This kind of templates are absolutely rare!

I finally found your templates which match my favors perfectly! Please keep on with this kind of work! You'll be rewarded for this by many pleased customers - I'm convinced!

Just great work what you are doing!

Greetings from Germany,

Felix
  • Ricardo
  • Free Extensions
  • 8 posts
Thanks a lot for your feedback Felix ...

Anthony.
  • Anthony Olsen
  • 23925 posts
  • 788 Thanks
Hey Anthony!

I'm having the same problem. Since I subscribed for a 6 months membership yesterday I can't see the dowload option in the download area. I can only see free templates and free extentions to download when I login.

Can you help me?

Thx & Greets,

Julia.
  • tiberiu lucescu
  • Free Extensions
  • 16 posts
Hi Jewlz,

Thanks for joinign and sorry about the delay. Just got back in from interstate and have upgarded your account. Can I ask if you had an existing free account before you purchased?

Thanks Anthony.
  • Anthony Olsen
  • 23925 posts
  • 788 Thanks
Hey Anthony,

Thanks for upgrading my account, everything is working fine now! Actually i didn't have a free account before i subscribed for the 6 months membership, but for some strange reason i unintentionally managed to get an extra free account afterwards, when i logged into my member pages ... my fault, i guess. Maybe my account was overwritten then ....

Thanks for your help anyway ... i'm so impatient for using your templates now, those are the only ones around, that are after my fancy. Great work!

Aloah,

Jewlz.
  • tiberiu lucescu
  • Free Extensions
  • 16 posts
Great ... yes when I checked the joomla user area you were given the level of registered/free user whereas the membership script has you down for the club templates.

Thanks Anthony.
  • Anthony Olsen
  • 23925 posts
  • 788 Thanks

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers