Support Forum

Please note that this forum is only available to you in read only mode. In order to contribute to this conversation you will need to renew your subscription.

What templates do you recommend for a real estate website?

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Just wondering which templates you would recommend when building a website for a real estate agency? If they wanted to have drop down lists on their site, so visitors can perform a search? e.g.:

ScreenShot2014-08-11at12.00.18pm.png
  • Sharene Tailford
  • 6 Month Developer
  • 70 posts
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Are you planning to use a specific component extension as that may control theses options?

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
I concur - a real estate component is the key. I have built a couple real estate and auto sites in Joomla, a very strong framework that won't be remotely tested by even the biggest components. The component won't be free, but it will make your life much easier.... and give you maps, search, and other features. And though not free, some are very reasonably priced, and a couple give you a 30 day trial.

As to template, Lifestyle2 and NewLifeStyle have double navigation bars, which you may find useful.
  • blueshift
  • 6 Month Developer
  • 2579 posts
  • 78 Thanks
Last Edit: 9 years 9 months ago by blueshift.
The following user(s) said Thank You: manh
Thanks Blueshift not thought of the navigation bars - good point :)

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
Thanks for the info Paul and Blueshift. At least I know it is possible. I haven't got the job yet, but when I do, I may need to ask some more questions. ;)
  • Sharene Tailford
  • 6 Month Developer
  • 70 posts
Good luck with it

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers